53C1010 66 DRIVER

Might get spanked for this, we'll see but the file I mentioned is attached and that is what it was called. Sunday, November 8, 4: Install Windows 7 anyway to a different partition -- I had intended to install it to the drive attached to the 53C 6. Do you think the real issue is that bios setting? Once hyperthreading was turned on windows 7 installation continued with no issues. It is OK as long as you have the drivers.
Uploader: Zululrajas
Date Added: 7 June 2009
File Size: 30.6 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 92975
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I finally found the solution. EVGA Z68 ftw mb core i5 lots of sata drives and some vintage scsi hard disks.

SCSI Adapter - LSI Logic - Symbios Ultra3 PCI SCSI Adapter; 53C1010-66 Device Drivers Download

This is an 18 month old HP machine which has never given a moment's problem before. Does anyone can collect the drivers zipped file and upload to share together?! If I 53cc1010, I'll keep you posted. This option requires no OS understanding. If you right click and extract the folder it creates a folder with the install utility and files.

Friday, November 13, 2: Again haven't got a clue whether it works as advertised, eats children and so on. Running WD diagnostic from another workstation it seems that the drive is recognised all the time, but is reading and writing only intermittently. Marked as answer by jeanfor Sunday, November 8, 4: Opened up vLite http: Did you uninstall the v5.

LSI Logic Ultra PCI SCSI Adapter 53C Device

Dear Jeanfor and Nano Warp, I thank you very much for your support, but I couldn't solve the problem anyway. Edited by jeanfor Friday, November 13, 3: Might get spanked for this, we'll see but the file I mentioned is attached and that is what it was called.

Anyhow, switched on this morning, "attempting to boot from HDD". I had installed win7 on the xw a few years ago, but I couldn't afford all the software updates I needed for a real move to win If so, make sure Hyper-Threading is on. Your drivers got my card working under Win7 x64 - thanks for the effort, much appreciated! I have Windows 7 up and running and I am very happy. I get the following message below The following issues are preventing Windows from upgrading.

I feel like I'm a bit late to the party, but here's a solution which I just got running last night: If you encounter problems with the direct download for these operating systems, please consult the driver download manager for the specific Lsi Logic Ultra Pci Scsi Adapter 53c 66 Device model.

Lsi Logic Ultra Pci Scsi Adapter 53c 66 Device Driver Download

Open Control Panel and search for "update device drivers". Install updated drivers for the following devices. Select Your Operating System, download zipped files, and then proceed to manually install them.

Just shows you can never rely on anything. Tags for this Thread 53c110lsiwindows 7. I wil keep coming back for sure. Even though the Vista x64 LSI driver was integrated into the Win7 disc, the 53c010 attached to the controller still wasn't detected by the Win7 setup. Sunday, July 26, 7: Direct Download Success Stats: Reasons for your score: It is OK as long as you have the drivers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DELL INTEL CENTRINO WIRELESS-N 1030 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

LENOVO T410 IEEE 1394 DRIVER

FUJI XEROX DOCUMENT CENTRE C450 WINDOWS 7 64 BIT DRIVER DOWNLOAD